Allegacy Federal Credit Union
- Banks, Credit Unions, Savings & Loans
Not a member? Not a problem. Joining is easy. Visit AllegacyFCU.org for more information.
Allegacy is one of the largest credit unions in North Carolina, with members throughout the world. Founded in 1967 in Winston-Salem, Allegacy has a broad membership base in our community, including the employees, retirees and families of over 600 companies throughout the country. Allegacy offers virtually all personal and business financial services. Allegacy Financial Centers are concentrated in the Triad area with15 convenient locations and eight high school student-run credit unions in the Winston- Salem/Forsyth County School system.
Whom to Contact
- Milli HerringBranch Manager UNCGPhone: (336) 794-8477
- Ashley KohlrusCOOPhone: (336) 794-8477
- Debbie McClimentMember Development SpecialistPhone: (336) 774-3400
- Thomas PetersSenior Commercial Banking OfficerPhone: (336) 794-8477
- Kevin PichardoBusiness Development SpecialistPhone: (336) 794-8477
- Kevin StognerAssociate ProducerPhone: (336) 794-8477
- Garrick ThrockmortonVP Strategy- Financial Center OperationsPhone: (336) 794-8477
- Sunni WeatherlyExecutive Assistant to AshleyPhone: (336) 794-8477
- Ira WilliamsVP Retail BankingPhone: (336) 794-8477