Customer Service Representative
medi USA is part of a global manufacturer of a wide variety of medical products. Our Medical Sales Division manufactures and sells an assortment of medical solutions in a competitive, exciting industry where our quality and service have helped us to develop into the global leader in compression therapy. Our products focus on improving the lives of patients with a variety of therapeutic applications, including Venous Health, Lymphedema, Wound Care and Orthopedics.
The Customer Service Team with medi USA serves as an extension of our outside salesforce and provides additional support to our customers, with a strong focus on day-to-day customer support. Enhancing the level of service provided to our existing customers and supporting the sales efforts of our Territory Business Managers in managing existing and new customer relationships has distinguished medi from the competition.
medi USA is looking Customer Service Representative that will be based out of corporate office in Whitsett, NC. The position will report to the Customer Service Supervisor.
Summary: Duties include answering telephone call inquiries and promoting an organization's products and services. Responsible for researching and resolving complaints to ensure customer retention and satisfaction. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision. Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited, to the following.
• Informs customer of unit prices, shipping date, anticipated delays, and any additional information needed by customer.
• Enters data into computer to determine total cost for customer.
• Ascertains credit rating of customer.
• Provides order confirmation.
• Recommends type of packing or labeling needed on order.
• Receives and checks customer complaints.
• Issue RMA/Call tags as necessary.
• Confers with shipping or common carrier to expedite or trace missing or delayed shipments.
• Expedite independent and medi sales representatives with information as needed and per requests.
• Provides instructional information on proper fitting and measurement for all products.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with the utmost confidentiality. The individual must be able to work in a team environment with managers and co-workers. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma and a minimum of one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Company offers a competitive compensation package & comprehensive benefits: health, dental, vision, time off & holidays & more! Please click the apply include salary requirements.
medi USA, LP Inc.is proud to be an equal opportunity employer