Restaurant Digital Specialist
The Digital Specialist is someone who will be responsible for the digital business of our eatery. This will include working as our online ordering specialist during the week (mainly during our lunch rushes but can include dinner rushes) and responsible for completing or organizing the completion of all catering orders, including their delivery and setup. You will be working directly with our Head Coach (general manager) and other managers. It is a requirement that you have a driver’s license and vehicle (reliable transportation) for this position.
We have been chosen as 1 of 5 restaurants that Cone Health has carefully selected on their catering list. We receive many catering orders from Cone Health per week, as well as other businesses and are looking to also expand our catering business. Apart from catering, our online ordering business makes up 40% of our daily sales and is remaining steady, if not increasing. We are looking to improve this area of our business, give more focus and thought into it and expand it! We are in a time where online ordering is here to stay and we are ready for it!
Come and join an already dynamic and invested team at CoreLife Eatery!
- Learn new skills, learn new trades
- Paid training
- Earn above average income plus amazing tips!
- Be part of a movement and change for healthy living!
Beyond learning how to make some of the most flavorful and healthiest foods on the planet, you will also acquire healthy food knowledge that you will carry with you for the rest of your life.
This should have a positive impact on how you cook and eat and ultimately how you feel. That’s a pretty cool perk!
Who are we?
- A unique, dynamic, fast paced, customer centric restaurant
- Pride ourselves on providing the best tasting food and the best service
- Everything is made from scratch and made in house… therefore, the job is labor some and detail oriented no matter what position you are in
- We are on a mission to change the way America eats!
- Working a minimum of 5 days per week during lunch hours as our online ordering specialist overseeing all online orders and third party delivery orders
- ?Required to ensure that orders get out on time and with 100% accuracy
- Working may also include dinner shifts and line shifts
- Completing or delegating the completion of catering orders
- Overseeing all catering orders - viewing our catering platforms to review orders and communicating with management on upcoming orders
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in restaurants and food service and catering
- Bring a bright, positive and vibrant attitude to work
- Give above and beyond effort
- Willing to learn and are coachable
- Willing to take initiative and take on tasks without being asked
- Take pride in the work that they do