Shift Supervisors must be energetic and willing to always learn new things. They must be willing to engage their customers and team and educate them on the benefits of eating healthy.
Shift Supervisors will be certified in the Front of House positions (starter, builder, dressings, broth, cash, dining room), and certified on prep, grill and dish. Shift Supervisors will be taught basic administration for management, how to manage the front line and how to perform and submit daily food counts.
Come and join an already dynamic and invested team at CoreLife Eatery!
- Learn new skills, learn new trades
- Paid training
- Earn above average income plus amazing tips!
- Be part of a movement and change for healthy living!
Beyond learning how to make some of the most flavorful and healthiest foods on the planet, you will also acquire healthy food knowledge that you will carry with you for the rest of your life. This should have a positive impact on how you cook and eat and ultimately how you feel. That’s a pretty cool perk!
Who are we?
- A unique, dynamic, fast paced, customer centric restaurant
- Pride ourselves on providing the best tasting food and the best service
- Everything is made from scratch and made in house… therefore, the job is labor some and detail oriented no matter what position you are in
- We are on a mission to change the way America eats!
- Lead a team of staff
- Manage the daily operations of the Eatery when you are the manager on duty
- Provide the highest possible level of care to our guests
- Build and develop our crew to be better today than they were yesterday
- Handle any guest requests
- Communicate with Head Coach Manager and management team on any positives or issues during your shift
- Count nightly inventory
- Have experience in restaurants and food service and at least 1 year of restaurant supervisory experience
- Bring a bright, positive and vibrant attitude to work
- Give above and beyond effort
- Willing to learn and are coachable
- Will take initiative and take on tasks without being asked
- Take pride in the work that they do