Immediate Supervisor: Executive Housekeeper
Provide excellent service to anticipate the guest’s needs and exceed their expectations by providing a clean and fresh environment.
· Provide the highest quality of service to the guest at all times.
· Prepare work orders of needed repairs and submit them to Engineering.
· Clean every room in unit: bath, bed and living room. All closets and storage areas are also to be included.
· Maintain inventory on room supplies, linens, and kitchen supplies within unit.
· Clean common areas of hotel including but not limited to: corridors, elevators, spa, lobby, offices, employee break areas, laundry room, housekeeping storage, sales offices and lounge.
· Ensure the satisfaction of all guests by implementing and maintaining proper Guest/Owner relations.
· Proper stocking of all linens and amenities for the unit.
· Perform other tasks at the request of Executive Housekeeper, Manager on Duty, and General Manager.
· Maintain a clean and organized laundry room.
· Other duties as assigned, of which the employee is capable of performing.
· Basic knowledge of the general cleaning principles, use of cleaning products and operation of standard cleaning equipment.
· Basic Reading and Math Skills needed.
· Ability to read and speak the English language and comprehend simple instructions.
· High School Diploma, GED or 2+ years experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Commitment to exceptional guest service.
· Be able to lift and carry 30lbs.; push and pull 60lbs.
*Bilingual Spanish/English is preferred