Route Delivery Truck Driver
Han Feng Food
Truck Driver will serve our supply chain logistics department in a professional, safe and timely manner to increase our profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Proven 2 years truck driving experience with employment references.
- Punctuality for assigned work schedule.
- Ability to drive long hours with possible overnight travel.
- Extensive knowledge of applicable DOT truck driving regulations and safety standards, as well as, company policies and procedures. Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations. (traffic, weather conditions)
- Maintain a valid commercial driver's license (CDL) and medical certificate.
- Submit to background check and pre-employment/random drug and alcohol testing.
- Work schedule - (Mon - Sat) from 5 am until deliveries completed including holidays except Thanksgiving Day, based on routes and time schedule.
- Part-time is acceptable.
- Daily inspection of vehicle for cleanliness, mechanical and safety issues, and perform preventative maintenance.
- Be knowledgeable with delivery products to all addresses and routes. Inform customers about new products and services. Collect payments and verify delivery instructions.
- Input "On Duty" into our automated system for each stage of the loading and unloading process. Follow routes and time schedule.
- Document and log work/rest periods and driving miles. Retain fuel/toll receipts and turn into management upon return from deliveries. Complete logs and reports.
- Report defects, accidents or violations in a timely manner. Place examination reports and citations in lock box in cashier's office.